Although I’m not a daily dessert eater, I do have a wicked love of anything chocolate. These #KetoFriendly brownies satisfy that love without ruining my diet goals. #ThisGirlLovesToEat
Keto Avocado Brownies
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 4 Large Eggs
- 6 TBLS Unsweetened Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Mix
2 tsp Baking soda
2/3 cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened
2/3 cup Xylitol (Sugar Substitute)
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
2 tsp Vanilla extract, pure
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 8”-x-8” square pan with parchment paper. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking pan and smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake until brownies are soft but not at all wet to the touch, 40 – 45 minutes. Let cool 25 to 30 minutes before slicing and serving.