Sometimes you just can’t plan ahead and must find something to eat while you are out running errands, have to travel or are dining out with family or friends. Here are a few #KetoFriendly meals to be found at restaurants that are pretty much everywhere. #ThisGirlLovesToEat
While fast food is not ideal for your Keto diet, at least this gives you some options.
Although I’m not a daily dessert eater, I do have a wicked love of anything chocolate. These #KetoFriendly brownies satisfy that love without ruining my diet goals. #ThisGirlLovesToEat
Keto Avocado Brownies
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 4 Large Eggs
- 6 TBLS Unsweetened Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Mix
2/3 cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened
2/3 cup Xylitol (Sugar Substitute)
2 tsp Vanilla extract, pure
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 8”-x-8” square pan with parchment paper. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking pan and smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake until brownies are soft but not at all wet to the touch, 40 – 45 minutes. Let cool 25 to 30 minutes before slicing and serving.