Earlier today I posted recipes for #KetoFlatbread and Lemon Tahini Sauce. Now, thanks to this #HowToVideo, here’s something to top your Keto flatbread with! #ThisGirlLovesToEat
22 Minute Chicken Schwarma
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 4 Keto Flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 large English hothouse cucumber, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/4″-thick half-moons (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup small cherry or grape tomatoes, halved (about 5 ounces)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine cumin, coriander, paprika, cayenne, cinnamon, 2 Tbsp. oil, 3/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of thigh registers 165°F, 12–15 minutes; wrap pitas in foil and warm in oven during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Toss cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. oil, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in another medium bowl.
- Thinly slice chicken. Place 1 warmed Keto Flatbread on each plate and top evenly with chicken and tomato-cucumber salad. Drizzle each Keto Flatbread with 2 Tbsp. Lemon Tahini Sauce; top with dill and mint. Serve remaining Lemon Tahini Sauce alongside.