I saw this on Pinterest and not only is it quick & easy to make, it is sinfully delicious without being heavy in calories or carbs! Thanks go to The Sugar Free Mom, Brenda Bennett, for this wonderful, easy to make, treat!
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temp
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or use cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves
- 1-2 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice liquid stevia or Vanilla Stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar Substitute
In a KitchenAid or any stand mixer blend cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until whipped and fluffy about 5 minutes.
Taste and adjust sweetener to your liking if needed.
Pipe into serving glasses and top with cacao nibs or brown sugar sub like Sukrin if desired. Best if Chilled about an hour to set and thicken but still fantastic to enjoy immediately!
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Net Carbs: 4g
Amount Per Serving (0.5 cup)
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27g 42%
Saturated Fat 16g 80%
Cholesterol 95mg 32%
Sodium 186mg 8%
Potassium 154mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 132.1%
Vitamin C 2.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
If you’re interested in the things I may not devote an entire blog post to like: health articles, my favorite recipes, fun drinks, food facts, nutritional information, restaurant reviews, gadget reviews, photos and other things that make my mouth water, I have a community page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThisGirlLovesHerFood