Talking to friends, I have heard a lot of them losing hope as the months of their dieting, and slow movements on the scale, drag on. They’re getting bored with the foods they’re eating, or hate the foods that are promised to be the biggest help in losing weight, particularly eggs, on the #KetoDiet. As one who suffers occasional food boredom as well, I’ve been sharing some of my favorite #MakeAhead snacks and #GrabAndGo meals that make me less tempted to cheat.
Air Fryer Ham Wrapped Asparagus
- 8 Spears Fresh Asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 4 Large Thin Slices Ham, sliced in half (I use Columbus Brand Apple wood Smoked Ham)
- Olive Oil Spray
- Freshly Ground Salt & Pepper
- Lay asparagus spears in the basket of your air fryer and spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray. Shake the spears in the basket to make sure the spears are coated.
- Season with salt and pepper and shake again before closing the air fryer.
- Cook spears for 3 minutes at 400° F, and remove from basket.
- Wrap each spear of asparagus with 1/2 piece of ham.
- Place back in basket, seam side down and lightly spray again with olive oil spray.
- Cook another 5-7 minutes at 400° F, shaking once in the middle of the time, until ham is lightly browned.
- Remove spears from basket and serve warm with grained mustard, if desired.
This is a great appetizer, light lunch, or even breakfast. I love to make some of these and put them into the refrigerator to pack for a midday snack at the office! #ThisGirlLovesToEat