A new spin on a Keto staple.
This recipe is so versatile that it could be:
- A side dish for chicken, seafood, beef, pork, or grilled vegetables
- A base layer for a sweet flavored (like Keto Sweet & Sour Chicken) Asian inspired main dish bowl
- A bed for kebabs
- A layer in a cold chicken salad
- A taco or burrito ingredient, or even
- Chilled and served as a “rice pudding” type dessert.
Tip: This dish is better a day (or at least a few hours) after it’s been made and refrigerated, then reheated.
Coconut Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 1 TBLS Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed into a Paste (I use jarred, crushed garlic)
- 1 Medium-Large Head Cauliflower, Riced (About 6 Cups)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 TBLS Lime Juice
- Zest from 1 Lime
Heat the butter and garlic in a skillet over medium heat.
Steam the riced cauliflower in a microwave steamer for 3 minutes. Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet, sprinkle with salt and cook for 2 minutes before adding in the coconut milk and lime juice. Cook the rice for 8 minutes stirring frequently until the rice has completely softened and most of the liquid has evaporated.
Sprinkle the rice with lime zest before serving. #ThisGirlLovesToEat
Nutrition Information per serving – 6 Servings
- 68 Calories
- 2.5 g Fat
- 6 g Carbohydrates
- 2 g Protein