Pure Wow posted this yummy steak recipe that’s #KetoFriendly! #ThisGirlLovesToEat
1. PREPARE THE STEAK: Place the flank steak in a large plastic ziplock bag. In a medium bowl, whisk the oil with the Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, chile powder and herbs to combine. Pour the mixture over the steak and seal the bag. Marinate, refrigerated, for up to 1 hour.
2. WHILE THE STEAK MARINATES, MAKE THE SAUCE: Whisk the oil with the anchovies, garlic, mustard, lemon zest and lemon juice to combine. Stir in the herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- When the steak is finished marinating, remove it from the bag and brush off the excess marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
4. GRILL THE STEAK: Cook the steak on a hot grill (or grill pan) until it is well browned on the outside and reaches the desired doneness, about 5 to 7 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 15 minutes. Slice the steak and serve immediately with the sauce.