Extra special thanks to the guys at Epicurious.com for sharing this tasty treat on this extra-hot Sunday! #ThisGirlLovesToEat
Homemade “Dole Whip”
- 4 Cups Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Cup Canned, Unsweetened, Coconut Milk
- 1 Frozen Banana
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 4 Fresh Pineapple Wedges (optional)
- Process frozen pineapple, coconut milk, banana, and salt in a food processor (I used my Vitamix) until very smooth.
- Divide among glasses or cups and garnish with pineapple wedges, if using.
Nutrition Information (Serves 4)
- 220 Calories
- 12 g Fat
- 27 g Carbohydrates
- 2 g Protein