Another Twitter video find when I was hungry…best part? It’s from www.health.com!
My sister Wendi and I fell in love with these when we went to San Diego and found a sports bar to watch USC football at before going to a Blake Shelton concert last year. I’ve finally found a recipe that comes close to what we had there!
Buffalo Cauliflower “Wings”
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Wash a Large head of fresh cauliflower (About 1 lb).
- Remove the outer leaves and stem and then cut to separate the individual florets.
- Dry the florets and spread out on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Sprinkle florets lightly with salt and pepper.
- Put sheet in oven and roast for 20 – 25 minutes stirring once.
In a medium bowl combine:
- 1 TBLS Butter melted
- 3 TBLS Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (or any kind you like)
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Put roasted cauliflower florets into the bowl and stir with rubber spatula until all florets are coated with sauce.
- Return coated florets to the cookie sheet.
- Roast at 400° F for 5-10 minutes more or until cauliflower starts to brown.
Make the dipping sauce:
- In a small pan over medium-low heat put 2 tsp Olive Oil and 1 clove garlic, minced.
- Heat until garlic starts to brown.
- Transfer garlic and olive oil into the mixing container of a blender or Vitamix.
- Add 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt.
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 TBLS Parsley
- 1 TBLS Chives
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1/4 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Honey
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
Blend until well combined. Transfer to a small serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with the dip and ranch dressing on the side.
How to make cauliflower buffalo ‘wings’ https://t.co/v331F45vIN pic.twitter.com/mf7VxyJth2
— Health (@goodhealth) March 9, 2017
If you use Facebook and are interested in the things I may not devote an entire blog post to: things like health articles, my favorite recipes, fun drinks, food facts, nutritional information, restaurant reviews, photos and other things that make my mouth water, I have a very active page on Facebook you can visit too: https://www.facebook.com/ThisGirlLovesHerFood