I saw this on Pinterest and not only is it quick & easy to make, it is sinfully delicious without being heavy in calories or carbs! Thanks go to The Sugar Free Mom, Brenda Bennett, for this wonderful, easy to make, treat!
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temp
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or use cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves
- 1-2 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice liquid stevia or Vanilla Stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar Substitute
In a KitchenAid or stand mixer blend cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until whipped and fluffy about 5 minutes.
Taste and adjust sweetener to your liking if needed.
Pipe into serving glasses and top with cacao nibs or brown sugar sub like Sukrin if desired. Best if Chilled about an hour to set and thicken but still fantastic to enjoy immediately!
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Net Carbs: 4g